Innovative eye protection
for your personal safety

Shipping Information

Our service – quick, affordable, non-bureaucratic
90 percent of our product range are available immediately. We are working ambitiously on the other 10 percent. To satisfy your needs and demands is an important part of our service. Please, request a quote in cases of large orders.

Information about your purchase order

  • No minimum order values
  • No minimum order quantity per item
  • Deliveries within Germany starting at a commodity value of 500 Euros are at free charge.
    Under it we settle 6.50 Euros for freight and packaging.

Due to the high quality of our products, complaints are rarely the case. If anything goes wrong, we ensure to settle such issues in a quick and trouble-free way.

We do not bother you with sales calls.

Our invoices shall be paid within 14 days with a cash discount of 2 percent or net within 30 days.

The Schmerler-Product-Guarantee:
Products from Schmerler are always completely up to date!
Products from Schmerler always comply with legal requirements – today and in the future!

  • Comprehensive range
  • Easy to order
  • No minimum order quantity
  • Fast delivery